Issues and Legislation
Article I of the Constitution vests Congress with the authority to make laws. As a Member of Congress, I am actively involved in sponsoring and drafting legislation about issues that are important to you.
My Committee Assignments for the 115th Congress:
- Subcommittee on Mineral and Energy Resources
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Oversight and Investigations
- Terrorism and Illicit Finance
Click here for my views on the issues that impact the 3rd Congressional District of Colorado.